Topics

uBITX V3 for sale

Mike Wilson

I have a uBITX version 3 board for sale. It is complete, and has not been modified. It includes a Nextion 3.2" display, a 12v 5a power supply, an additional 5v regulator board that can be used to power the 3.2 inch display, and an additional 10k pot with a knob.
Everthing you see in the picture below is included. I did not complete building the kit, but did do enough to power it up and test it on receive. You will need to swap the wires on the encoder as I have it wired backwards.
I am asking $120 US plus shipping. Will ship to Canada or USA.
Email me at my call sign at hotmail.com for more info.

Mike
VE3WMJ

Balasubramanyan Cp

OM Mike,
Please let me know if I face shipping charges, you can send the shown items to me to Kerala, INDIA address?
If so in toto how much $ I have to send to you?
Please reply to my email address bsnvu2yc73s@...
73s VU2UYC Balsun

On Fri, Apr 12, 2019 at 3:31 AM <ve3wmj@...> wrote:
I have a uBITX version 3 board for sale. It is complete, and has not been modified. It includes a Nextion 3.2" display, a 12v 5a power supply, an additional 5v regulator board that can be used to power the 3.2 inch display, and an additional 10k pot with a knob.
Everthing you see in the picture below is included. I did not complete building the kit, but did do enough to power it up and test it on receive. You will need to swap the wires on the encoder as I have it wired backwards.
I am asking $120 US plus shipping. Will ship to Canada or USA.
Email me at my call sign at hotmail.com for more info.

Mike
VE3WMJ

VISWANATHAN R ELAYIDOM

https://groups.io/g/BITX20/wiki/home
Royal V iswam.

--
Which is the latest version

Mike Wilson

Hi Balsun,

I will look into the shipping costs, and get back to you.

73s
VE3WMJ