Topics

#ubitx #ubitx-help #v5 #calibration Calibration procedure needed #ubitx #ubitx-help #calibration #v5

Przemek

Hi!
I need a recipe for calibrating my ubitx.
What i got:
- uBITX!
- uBITX Manager
- latest CEC firmware
- dummy load
- SDR receiver (FunCube Dongle Pro +)
- poor antenna (long wire for 40m band)
- I can't receive WWV
I read this article. But I don't know what the calibration procedure should look like.

Why my uBITX need calibration. First the receive frequency is shifted up by 3 kHz. Second the voice (for USB and LSB) is totally misunderstood.

Przemek

Anyone?

Dale Hardin

The best advice I can give is to go to hfsignals and ubitx.net and read the calibration info.  I searched on "how to calibrate ubitx" and got links to both.  That info, along with what you have, should get your unit calibrated.  If you have a specific problem during calibration, come back to the list.  Dale

On Sat, Dec 14, 2019 at 1:02 AM Przemek <przemek.naganski@...> wrote:
Anyone?

--
Dale Hardin