Topics

ubitx - stop press

AndyH

Maestro (and group),
  I ordered a 5-crystal lot of both A and B from the Aliexpress vendor back in November.  They finally arrived today.  Both lots appear to be identical visually, and both are marked 45M15B.  My first lesson was not to bother paying extra for "A" when you'll get "B" anyway.  HIHIHI
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Home-furnishings-45M15A-MCF-frequency-components/32810673907.html
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Home-furnishings-45M15B-MCF-frequency-components/32813571418.html

  When I'd given up on the envelope from China, I ordered crystals from Oz - it's the only vendor I could find with 45M15A.  http://www.minikits.com.au/45M15A.

  For what it's worth...
  Andy, KG5RKP

On Fri, Oct 6, 2017 at 01:53 pm, Ashhar Farhan wrote:

On Sat, Oct 7, 2017 at 2:10 AM, Jerry Gaffke via Groups.Io <jgaffke@...> wrote:
Thanks for posting that!

Curious about your 45 mhz crystal filter.
I don't see any google hits for a 45M15F, perhaps that's a 45M15A?
The 45M15A looks tough to get from the usual distributors, but does exist.

Mouser has the  similar ECS-45K20A in stock for $6.00, that might work.
Though impedance matching network may have to change.

On Fri, Oct 6, 2017 at 01:10 pm, Ashhar Farhan wrote:
I am plodding through the write-up part of the new version. in the meantime, here is just the schematic. not very different.