Topics

uBITX Securing radiuno after Nextion install #ubitx #raduino

Justin Phillips K5AXL

I'm assembling an Inkits 5" Nextion case and after making connections to the raduino, I'm realizing its kind of haphazardly sitting there on its pins. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to secure it so it's not flopping about or leaning?

Justin,

 https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3548104

If you know someone with a 3d printer. If not I sell them for 5$

David

 N8DAH
Kit-Projects.com

Shop is open!

Justin Phillips K5AXL

Nice, thanks.. this looks perfect. On a completely unrelated newbie note, where can one get a nice tuner knob? The one that came with is ok, but I'm a little spoiled with rubberized grip and all.

Justin Phillips K5AXL

Fits like a glove, thanks David

Mike WA0YCN

Got mine today - excellent solution. From flaying in the wind to rock solid.

Thanks,

Mike
WA0YCN