Topics

uBitx RF Power Amplifier Standalone

JuanCarlos

Hi Guys
I am very happy with the information about the uBitx PA performance tested in Marianao, Havana Cuba by CM2KMK and CO2JT.
Heriberto(CM2KMK) redo the uBitx PA  board and tested with the Lagunero exciter with a very good work inside Cuba and with me in South West Florida(Cape Coral).
Please any concern about the layout or other question  drop an email to
cl2kmk@...
Please notice the email address is as CL and He is now as CM.
Thank you for your time.
Qrv's
73's Jc

P.D.
http://lu1agp.blogspot.com/2017/12/qrp-ssb-portatil-para-40m-40m-portable.html

WJ6C

https://www.facebook.com/groups/QrpCuba/

Satish Chandorkar

Thank you for the information mail JuanCarlos

Satish
VU2SNK

On Sat, Dec 15, 2018 at 1:04 AM Juan Carlos Berberena Glez <cubanqrp@...> wrote:
Hi Guys
I am very happy with the information about the uBitx PA performance tested in Marianao, Havana Cuba by CM2KMK and CO2JT.
Heriberto(CM2KMK) redo the uBitx PA  board and tested with the Lagunero exciter with a very good work inside Cuba and with me in South West Florida(Cape Coral).
Please any concern about the layout or other question  drop an email to
cl2kmk@...
Please notice the email address is as CL and He is now as CM.
Thank you for your time.
Qrv's
73's Jc

P.D.
http://lu1agp.blogspot.com/2017/12/qrp-ssb-portatil-para-40m-40m-portable.html

WJ6C

https://www.facebook.com/groups/QrpCuba/

circular.simetry@...

hello does anyone have the pcb layout for this amplifier ?

JuanCarlos

Please send an email to Heriberto Tito Mendoza at
He design the new layout and tested it.
JuanCarlos

--

Qrv's, 73's

Mr.Juan Carlos Berberena Glez BSc.
WJ6C ex/CO6BG

www.frcuba.com (visíta mi website y déjame un mensaje usando "contacto")

“If you have a penny and I have a penny and we exchange pennies, you still have one cent and I still have one cent.  But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange ideas, you now have two ideas and I now have two ideas.”