From: "Bob Lunsford via groups.io" <nocrud222@...>
To: BITX20@groups.io
Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2020 4:21:21 PM
Subject: [BITX20] "uBITX Home Frequency" idea

This is now just an idea. While there are established frequencies for QRP radios, why don't we have frequencies on 80/40 and 20Meters for our users of the uBITX radios?

They could be frequencies where we could listen for others and where we could send out a CQ for other users but also not turning down other QRPers.

What do you think?

Bob — KK5R

Bob Lunsford

Yes, why not? Having our own frequencies would promote OUR radios. It would also encourage some of our users to use the frequencies while they may not want to just go QRPm and talk to Trixies. This is my reasoning, anyway.

Bob — KK5R

On Thursday, July 2, 2020, 4:26:17 PM EDT, Bob Fischer, Fischer Technical Services <fischertek@...> wrote:

Why not use the ALREADY ESTABLISHED QRP frequencies?