Topics

uBITx for sale

Marty

I have the following for sale. I had bought the kit hoping to put together and find I don't have the time to finish and looking for a house and other obligations at the same time.
I have the following;

- uBitX kit with v5 board
  http://www.hfsignals.com/index.php/ubitx/

- 5" Nextion Display flashed and working with the Raduino

- Universal Case Black For uBitx Nextion Display Fitting 5 Inch
  https://amateurradiokits.in/product/universal-case-green-black-for-ubitx-nextion-display-fitting-5-inch/

I had hooked up the encoder and is correctly working with the Raduino
everything originally sent
with the case, Nexton Display and uBitx kit will be included!

Everything will be nicely packed for shipping!

With in the Continental USA shipping $350 and accept PayPal.

73,
Marty KD4HLV