Topics

uBITX Firmware CEC Version Added WSPR function, I am looking for a beta tester. #ubitx

Philip

Hi Ian.

Playing with it a bit this evening, no issues found.
Request time now, it would be nice if you could set the TX power in the WSPR beacon on each band.

Philip G7JUR

Ian Lee

Philip

Thanks for test and feedback.
In this version, I went to my home with an antenna and tried to make a notice after testing.
I am so glad that all the issues have been resolved. I will post separately for the cause and technology sharing.

There is a way to put db in the WSPR input field. You can put the output of the transmitter you use there.
This is just to put the radio's output information into the WSPR Message.

It seems that very little hardware modification is needed to control the output of the radio.
First of all I'll put it on my Todo List. Later on, we should think together.

Thanks again

Ian KD8CEC

--
Best 73
KD8CEC / Ph.D ian lee

Charlie Morrison

Hi all

What is the download link for the .hex files?

73 de Charlie GI4FUE