Topics

Ubitx and QO-100 sat

iz oos

Hello everybody and HNY,
Has anyone tried to operate QO-100 sat using a Ubitx? What a pity most operators in the US can't uplink that SAT!

padmanabhan cattamanchi

VU3FFM is on QO-100 regularly with a ubitx

Paddy
VU2PEP/AC2DT

On Friday, January 8, 2021, 01:18:14 AM GMT+5:30, iz oos <and2oosiz2@...> wrote:

Hello everybody and HNY,
Has anyone tried to operate QO-100 sat using a Ubitx? What a pity most operators in the US can't uplink that SAT!

Mick

Paddy,
what frequency and mode is VU3FFM using?

Mick VA3EPM

iz oos

Great! I would like to know which transverters he uses and whether TX stability is fine or how is made acceptable. I had used in March 2019 a TS811 and a SGlab transverter, which was fine, but I would like to try the Ubitx or other non Big-Three rigs.

Il lun 11 gen 2021 02:53 PM padmanabhan cattamanchi via groups.io <PEPINDIA=yahoo.com@groups.io> ha scritto:
VU3FFM is on QO-100 regularly with a ubitx

Paddy
VU2PEP/AC2DT

On Friday, January 8, 2021, 01:18:14 AM GMT+5:30, iz oos <and2oosiz2@...> wrote:

Hello everybody and HNY,
Has anyone tried to operate QO-100 sat using a Ubitx? What a pity most operators in the US can't uplink that SAT!

padmanabhan cattamanchi

VU3FFM checks into India Net everday at 1.30z

On Monday, January 11, 2021, 10:15:54 PM GMT+5:30, iz oos <and2oosiz2@...> wrote:

Great! I would like to know which transverters he uses and whether TX stability is fine or how is made acceptable. I had used in March 2019 a TS811 and a SGlab transverter, which was fine, but I would like to try the Ubitx or other non Big-Three rigs.

Il lun 11 gen 2021 02:53 PM padmanabhan cattamanchi via groups.io <PEPINDIA=yahoo.com@groups.io> ha scritto:
VU3FFM is on QO-100 regularly with a ubitx

Paddy
VU2PEP/AC2DT

On Friday, January 8, 2021, 01:18:14 AM GMT+5:30, iz oos <and2oosiz2@...> wrote:

Hello everybody and HNY,
Has anyone tried to operate QO-100 sat using a Ubitx? What a pity most operators in the US can't uplink that SAT!

Ashhar Farhan

VU2AAP, Amar, too uses a ubitx on QO100