Topics

uBitx 6.2 volume pot question.

Ian Gerard

I am using the 5 inch Nextion case from Sunil. Obviously none of the controls line up so I am using the front panel 3.5mm stereo jack analog/digital connection board. I have it all figured out except one question. If I do not use the 5 watt amp/agc kit I got with the case can I still wire my volume pot into it? I suppose what I am asking is do I leave the existing 10k pot on the board and just run a new one from the front panel to the connection on the analog/digital board?   For some reason I really seem to be chasing my tail on this one.

Any advice on this one would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks Ian