Jack, W8TEE

I have a beginning C book I can recommend! Also, I have been asked to do a programming series for Nuts and Volts, which is aimed at the "recreational" programmer. The goal is to point out how to avoid RDC (Really Dumb Code--i.e., code that works, but not well) and move to SDC (Sorta Dumb Code--like most of my code). I have no idea when the series will start, but will put a post here when I find out.

Jack, W8TEE

On Monday, January 6, 2020, 10:36:36 PM EST, Andy_501 <andrew.webb.501.ve4per@...> wrote:

Ditto here Ray also.

maybe once we stumble onto a basic tutorial on using Arduino coding we will get familiar enough to understand what appears now to be baffle-gab hihi

Andy

On 2020-01-06 19:58, k7ome@... wrote:
Reed,

I'm the newest of noobs on this whole groups thing, I don't know what a pull request is or where to create one.  Pretty much the same for github.   I'm not sure its worth losing much sleep over it though because if anyone ever does get the Morse reader working that F problem will show up right away ...

Ray

--
Jack, W8TEE

Bill

On Mon, Jan 6, 2020 at 10:36 PM, Andy_501 wrote:

maybe once we stumble onto a basic tutorial on using Arduino coding we will get familiar enough to understand what appears now to be baffle-gab hihi

Andy, try this:  https://groups.io/g/BITX20/message/74213

 - Bill  KB3T

MadRadioModder

Just catching up.  As I recall the JackAl mod didn’t allow you to select 17 meters from the display (could type in 18.xxx mhz though)... and I remember a post from Jack saying that the uBITx was not designed for 17 meters... but I guess it was since its on the v6 display???   That’s not confusing.

--

…_. _._