Topics

TX frequency? of uBitx at CWL and CWU mode #ubitxcw

Ian Lee

Andy
I was able to observe your uBITX status very easily because of the .btx file (you sent)
I made my uBITX the same as your uBITX as shown below.
01.

02.This is the part you set for CWL, CWU

Everything is perfect. If it was just a mistake, my explanation was not enough.
CW Freq Adjust Value should be set to 0 (Default value)
Depending on your side tone, the frequency is automatically calculated.

Again, this is due to my lack of explanation.
CW Freq Adjust Value is for further fine tuning. In general, it should be set to 0.
I set CW Freq Adjust value (Fine tune) to 0 and wrote to uBITX.

03.

And I tested it as follows.
(It will look the same as your uBITX)

04.Change mode -> CWL

05.Changed mode -> CWL

Was the displayed frequency changed?
This is actually the frequency at which the radio waves are transmitted.

Attach the modified (600 -> 0) btx file.

You can modify it yourself, or you can follow the procedure below.
Connect -> Read From uBITX -> Load file -> Select attached file -> Write -> Reboot

Please let me know your personal e-mail address and I will tell you a few more things

Ian KD8CEC

Ian,
my .btx file

--
Best 73
KD8CEC / Ph.D ian lee

Andy V. Borisenko

Thank you Ian!
Now I'm at work, I'll definitely try in the evening.
p.s. I measured the value of the DDS frequency and changed it in a file ubtx_si5351.ino v1.08. I found a way to do it without using devices.
now with the calibration I have no problems!

Andy V. Borisenko

Ian, thanks for the file and the explanations!
all turned out well.
rw9rn(@)mail(dot)ru

Don Meyerhoff

Michael,

We're you able to get a copy of 1.095 and if you did do you have a link for it? I'm running 1.094 but would like the CW shift feature in ubitx manager.

73

Don Meyerhoff
WA2SWX

On Tue, Jul 3, 2018, 8:53 AM Michael Babineau <mbabineau.ve3wmb@...> wrote:
Ian :

Yes I am currently using V1.094 beta with the Nextion 2.8" Display.

 I will upgrade to V1.095 and try that.

Cheers

Michael VE3WMB