Topics

Two BitX40's For Sale

Jim WB2LHP in MI

Greetings to all. I have two BitX40's in Universal cases for sale. The first is built and ready to go in the Universal Case DA Grey I and the other is unbuilt with the Universal Maroon Case II. Both BitX40's are stock and unmodified...I have loaded Allard's v1.29 firmware on them but can also load v2.04 if you prefer...$100 each shipped. CONUS only. PayPal preferred. Thanks for looking. Jim WB2LHP

George P Linehan III

Hi Jim .. is the built rig still available and if not can you build and sell the other?? Thanks, Paul WA6YCA

On Jan 14, 2020, at 1:34 PM, Jim WB2LHP in MI <jmarco1955@...> wrote:

BitX40's

Jim WB2LHP in MI

Hi Paul...Yes the built rig is still available...

On Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 7:20 PM George P Linehan III via Groups.Io <linehangp=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Jim .. is the built rig still available and if not can you build and sell the other?? Thanks, Paul WA6YCA

> On Jan 14, 2020, at 1:34 PM, Jim WB2LHP in MI <jmarco1955@...> wrote:
>
> BitX40's

George P Linehan III

Ok tell me how I can pay I’m in...

 linehangp@...
WA6YCA

On Jan 14, 2020, at 6:16 PM, Jim WB2LHP in MI <jmarco1955@...> wrote:

Hi Paul...Yes the built rig is still available...

On Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 7:20 PM George P Linehan III via Groups.Io <linehangp=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Jim .. is the built rig still available and if not can you build and sell the other?? Thanks, Paul WA6YCA

> On Jan 14, 2020, at 1:34 PM, Jim WB2LHP in MI <jmarco1955@...> wrote:
>
> BitX40's

Jim WB2LHP in MI

Assembled BitX40 is sold. Unbuilt BitX40 v3 with Universal Maroon Case II still available. $100 shipped. CONUS only. PayPal preferred. Thanks for looking...Jim WB2LHP

Christopher Miller

I sent you an email.