Smitty, KR6ZY

Thanks to your two suggestions, I just ordered a couple myself. Thanks!

-Mark

On Dec 30, 2017, at 7:02 AM, Jack Purdum via Groups.Io <jjpurdum@...> wrote:

I just ordered one and intend to integrate it with my µBITX. I'll post the results.

Jack, W8TEE

From: John Kemker <kemkerj3@...>
To: BITX20@groups.io
Sent: Saturday, December 30, 2017 9:39 AM
Subject: Re: [BITX20] Tuner? Well Sure!

Just finished building a Kits And Parts (kitsandparts.com) SWR bridge.  Says it's good for up to 100W intermittently.  Probably would accept the 10W from the uBitx w/o a problem.  Designed to output to a pair of current meters, it could be hooked up to analog inputs on the Raduino to read forward and reflected power.
--

73 de W5NNH

RCBoatGuy

Definitely interested.  Count me in as well.

73,
Carl  K0MWC

K9HZ <bill@...>

Well 160 will easily be covered but 630M is a much larger task.  The efficiency of a wire that is less than 0.2 wave lengths (close to 400 feet!) on that frequency with a tuner is extremely low (most of the power is radiated by the tuner and feedline).  The best thing to do is put up the longest wire you can (500 feet min) then the tuner might have a chance.

Owner - Operator

Big Signal Ranch – K9ZC

Staunton, Illinois

Owner – Operator