Topics

TSW Website update #ubitx #teensy #ubitxv6

Jack, W8TEE

What is the URL?

Jack, W8TEE

On Thursday, November 26, 2020, 4:05:22 PM EST, Jim Sheldon <w0eb@...> wrote:

Just a quick note to let those of you who might be interested, We just did a small cosmetic upgrade to our website.  Put various items on their own pages and re-formatted things (slightly) to make things more easily readable.

(don't forget to clear your browser's cache or do a page reload in your browser to make sure you are looking at the latest version.)

Thanks for looking,

Jim - W0EB
TSW Project Coordinator

--
Jack, W8TEE

Jim Sheldon

Oops, it’s www.w0eb.com

Thanks Jack.

Just a quick note to let those of you who might be interested, We just did a small cosmetic upgrade to our website, www.w0eb.com .  Put various items on their own pages and re-formatted things (slightly) to make things more easily readable.

(don't forget to clear your browser's cache or do a page reload in your browser to make sure you are looking at the latest version.)

Thanks for looking,

Jim - W0EB
TSW Project Coordinator

Bob Lunsford

Good stuff, Jim. It has me thinking and wondering what or how much I need.

Bob — KK5R

On Thursday, November 26, 2020, 4:52:52 PM EST, Jim Sheldon <w0eb@...> wrote:

Just a quick note to let those of you who might be interested, We just did a small cosmetic upgrade to our website, www.w0eb.com .  Put various items on their own pages and re-formatted things (slightly) to make things more easily readable.

(don't forget to clear your browser's cache or do a page reload in your browser to make sure you are looking at the latest version.)

Thanks for looking,

Jim - W0EB
TSW Project Coordinator

AndyH

it's a big upgrade!  The T4.1 Raduino project looks exciting as well!  Nice work all around.

  If possible, the ability to dim and/or shut off the display would be a nice addition to the Teensy Raduinos.

  73, Andy, KG5RKP

On Thu, Nov 26, 2020 at 03:52 PM, Jim Sheldon wrote:
Just a quick note to let those of you who might be interested, We just did a small cosmetic upgrade to our website, www.w0eb.com .  Put various items on their own pages and re-formatted things (slightly) to make things more easily readable.

(don't forget to clear your browser's cache or do a page reload in your browser to make sure you are looking at the latest version.)

Thanks for looking,

Jim - W0EB
TSW Project Coordinator

Hey Jim,

I sent you a email order about a week ago, still haven't heard from you, maybe hit your Spam folder?

Joel
N6ALT