From: BITX20@groups.io [mailto:BITX20@groups.io] On Behalf Of Arvo W0VRA via groups.io
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2020 2:41 PM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: [BITX20] Transverter for 6 meters on eBay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/274381447152

Arvo W0VRA

That's cool!

I bought the one I listed last summer when 6m was hoppin', and didn't really use it.

I bought the 2 meter version and used it for quite a while on 2 meter SSB, but it drifted a lot. I was going to replace the 116mhz crystal onboard to something more stable but never got motivated. Mine put out a steady 10 watts, not too bad really.

Joel
N6ALT

Jens / DH1AKY

Hi Noel,

I've changed the crystal to a big one and added a 40°C crystal heater. Works very well, used Proficio and 2m version and a PA in the last 2m contests.

73, Jens/DH1AKY

Lou KI5FTY

Hi Jens, do you have a link to the crystal and heater you used?

73
Lou KI5FTY

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 12:48 AM Jens / DH1AKY <je_wa@...> wrote:
Hi Noel,

I've changed the crystal to a big one and added a 40°C crystal heater. Works very well, used Proficio and 2m version and a PA in the last 2m contests.

73, Jens/DH1AKY

Dale Parfitt

This is the one I use on my 1296MHz EME transverter crystal. With it, I doubt you will have to change crystals  as long as you can fit  the heater to the existing crystal.

https://shop.kuhne-electronic.com/kuhne/en/shop/accessoires/crystal-heater/Precision+crystal+heater+40%C2%B0+QH40A/?card=1965

GL,

Dale W4OP

Hi Jens, do you have a link to the crystal and heater you used?

73

Lou KI5FTY

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 12:48 AM Jens / DH1AKY <je_wa@...> wrote:

Hi Noel,

I've changed the crystal to a big one and added a 40°C crystal heater. Works very well, used Proficio and 2m version and a PA in the last 2m contests.

73, Jens/DH1AKY

Lou KI5FTY

Nice unit and good price until I add the $66 in shipping to the US.  I guess I will have to take my chances from $20 ebay and pay the $8 shipping from Hungary

73
Lou KI5FTY

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 8:43 AM Dale Parfitt <PARINC1@...> wrote:

This is the one I use on my 1296MHz EME transverter crystal. With it, I doubt you will have to change crystals  as long as you can fit  the heater to the existing crystal.

https://shop.kuhne-electronic.com/kuhne/en/shop/accessoires/crystal-heater/Precision+crystal+heater+40%C2%B0+QH40A/?card=1965

GL,

Dale W4OP

Hi Jens, do you have a link to the crystal and heater you used?

73

Lou KI5FTY

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 12:48 AM Jens / DH1AKY <je_wa@...> wrote:

Hi Noel,

I've changed the crystal to a big one and added a 40°C crystal heater. Works very well, used Proficio and 2m version and a PA in the last 2m contests.

73, Jens/DH1AKY

Dale Parfitt

Hi Lou,

I think I purchased one of mine from eBay.

Dale W4OP

Hi Jens, do you have a link to the crystal and heater you used?

73

Lou KI5FTY

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 12:48 AM Jens / DH1AKY <je_wa@...> wrote:

Hi Noel,

I've changed the crystal to a big one and added a 40°C crystal heater. Works very well, used Proficio and 2m version and a PA in the last 2m contests.

73, Jens/DH1AKY

kx4om

I bought the 6m to 10m  board from transverters-store on eBay for about $30 2 years ago to go with my HTX-100. He's selling the board plus the attenuator board for about that price now. At the time he was not selling a full unit with case.

Ted, KX4OM

Jens / DH1AKY

Hi Lou,

the crystal heater is this one
https://www.ebay.de/itm/184269586987

So you can take any normal size crystal 116 MHz.

73s, Jens/DH1AKY

Lou KI5FTY

thanks!

73