 Wayne WA2YNE

Andy_501

Go to playstore and get BlueMail app for android (I run 15 accounts using it no problems)

On 2020-01-25 21:58, Wayne Leake wrote:
 Okay, I have partially assembled the new case so I could take a few pix of it.
 But now I don't see how to add any to e-mail on this Android.
 Argh, I can add to texts.
 Let me take a look.
 Had to send to email. But could not pick this draft.
 I prefer when I can use laptop or desktop computers.
 Wayne WA2YNE

Wayne Leake

 I'll look into that.
 Trying to keep apps down.
 I normally use Gmail's web browser mode when on regular computer.
 Thanks.
 Wayne WA2YNE