Topics

THANK YOU FOR HELP

harry latterman <harrylatterman@...>

To those who got me pointed in the right place to figure out how to build and mod my V3, thank you.  There are not pdf files, but that was not a big deal. I just cut and pasted all the info in a word file and printed it out.  Then save the file as a docx and pdf format just in case. Now I have all I need to build the radio and align it as well as a few different ideas on changes to L5 and L7 to clean up the TX signal.  If anyone has a favorite one let me know. I like the one of winding 12 turns on a T30-6 core. I guess that is what the V5 board is using..

In any case will all the things on my plate right now and with rain and snow coming It will be a while before I get into this radio project.  Should be fun. My end use will be experimenting with WSPR and different antennas and mostly likely FT8.  There will be some SSB and CW also... I was at Harbor Freight today and looking at their ZERO knock off boxes.  Think I will out this board and display in one with a internal battery and manual antenna tuner.  No holes in the case, Everything has to be done with the lid up, as in charging the battery, plugging in a antenna, mic, key and computer.  Making a real EmComm go box. Hopefully with no splatter or very little..

Thank you again I am sure I will have more questions as time goes by.

73 Harry K7ZPV

harry latterman <harrylatterman@...>

oopa...long day my call is NOT K7ZPV... IT IS K7ZOV....DUH...

On Monday, November 18, 2019, 6:13:04 PM MST, harry latterman via Groups.Io <harrylatterman@...> wrote:

[...]

KG5YUO

--
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."