Topics

Test message - please ignore

Dave New, N8SBE

Peeps,

I'm having a running battle with my email provider, GoDaddy, who keeps bouncing emails from this list.  Every one of the bounced emails contains a reference to github in a URL, like this:

My anticipation is that this will result in another bounce notification, but this time, I'll have the source of the message in MY 'sent' folder, so I can fulfill their requirements that I cough up the original source of the message that was bounced (how am I supposed to do that for messages posted to the mailing list by others?).

Thanks for your tolerance while I attempt to get this sorted out.  I've been 'banned' repeatedly by Groups.io for excessive bounces, so this is getting old really quick.

73,

-- Dave, N8SBE