Topics

STM32F769-FT8-Transceiver

Charles Hill

Well I finally gotten the STM32F769-FT8-Transceiver project to a state worth releasing.

I have placed the files required for making the project on Github at this location: https://github.com/chillmf/STM32F769-FT8-Transceiver

I hope you enjoy the project.

Regards,

Charley

Erwin Serlé

Hi Charley, thanks for posting this.

I just wrote an article on the STM32F429 Development board as used by Alberto I2PHD for an ARM Radio for LW/MW. It is in the FUNKAMATEUR December 2019 issue. I had to use older versions of the Keil development setup as the original software is from 2015.

Do you expect a lot of issues (library changes etc) to be able to use your development on the board I have?
--
PE3ES - F4VTQ - Erwin
73

I'm putting one together from Charley's instructions.  I should have results soon..
Your mileage may vary,
Jim

Charles Hill

Erwin,

Thanks for the interest.

It will not be feasible to port the application to other boards than the F769.

Regards,

charley

My FT8 system is working, thanks to Charley's help!
There was a connection discrepancy in my wiring!
Now I have to mount everything into a functional case.
Photos later.
Your mileage may vary,
Jim

Art Olson

Charles

Begun the build process. I have downloaded all the info from github. Would
you mind sharing some pics of back of your build. The video shows the front
but I need a visual of the back side also

73

Art N2ajo