Topics

SSB exciter with digital audio phasing

Miguel Angelo Bartie

hi

PSN SSB exciter with digital audio phasing ... with DSpic33FJ64gp802 and Max2452 no tune SSB
Based on the work of Japanese hams.(JF3HZB Uebo  & JA2NKD Ryuu & others).

http://py2ohh.w2c.com.br/
(in portuguese)

73 from py2ohh miguel

Ashhar Farhan

the link is not opening miguel, can you recheck the url?

- f

On Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 3:11 AM Miguel Angelo Bartie via Groups.Io <py2ohh=yahoo.com.br@groups.io> wrote:
hi

PSN SSB exciter with digital audio phasing ... with DSpic33FJ64gp802 and Max2452 no tune SSB
Based on the work of Japanese hams.(JF3HZB Uebo  & JA2NKD Ryuu & others).

http://py2ohh.w2c.com.br/
(in portuguese)

73 from py2ohh miguel

Mark Muller

I couldn't get the regular website to work for me either. Here is another way to get at some of the information.

There is a YouTube video showing the hardware in action, along with links to the original hardware and software concepts involved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REMWJo0rwys

Sandeep Lohia

On Thu 29 Aug, 2019, 12:13 PM Ashhar Farhan, <farhanbox@...> wrote:
the link is not opening miguel, can you recheck the url?

even I made one of his project :
& still have some spare PCB

- f

On Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 3:11 AM Miguel Angelo Bartie via Groups.Io <py2ohh=yahoo.com.br@groups.io> wrote:
hi

PSN SSB exciter with digital audio phasing ... with DSpic33FJ64gp802 and Max2452 no tune SSB
Based on the work of Japanese hams.(JF3HZB Uebo  & JA2NKD Ryuu & others).

http://py2ohh.w2c.com.br/
(in portuguese)

73 from py2ohh miguel

Nigel G4ZAL

Sandeep,
How much for one of your spare JA2NKD analyzer PCB?
I just finished breadboarding JA2NKD's analyzer and it works good.

My email is OK on here and on QRZ.com

Sorry to the OP for going off topic...

Nigel - G4ZAL

On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 05:25 AM, Sandeep Lohia wrote:

even I made one of his project :
& still have some spare PCB

Lawrence Galea

This is his old site.
http://www.geocities.ws/py2ohh/
There seems to be a problem with his new site and also with some links on his old site
Regards
Lawrence

On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 6:25 AM Sandeep Lohia <sandeeplohia12@...> wrote:

On Thu 29 Aug, 2019, 12:13 PM Ashhar Farhan, <farhanbox@...> wrote:
the link is not opening miguel, can you recheck the url?

even I made one of his project :
& still have some spare PCB

- f

On Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 3:11 AM Miguel Angelo Bartie via Groups.Io <py2ohh=yahoo.com.br@groups.io> wrote:
hi

PSN SSB exciter with digital audio phasing ... with DSpic33FJ64gp802 and Max2452 no tune SSB
Based on the work of Japanese hams.(JF3HZB Uebo  & JA2NKD Ryuu & others).

http://py2ohh.w2c.com.br/
(in portuguese)

73 from py2ohh miguel

Miguel Angelo Bartie

Hi

I am with problems in my web site.
So I post the SSB exciter in the group files
https://groups.io/g/BITX20/files/py2ohh

dspicssb.rar

This exciter replaces a PC in SDR transmitters.
I make a hex file for the dspic ...using mplab and pickit3 ...take care about the dspic ...it has a lot of this family name look at the same name. I am working to write a new page that I am explain how to program the dspic.

73 from py2ohh miguel

Glenn

There's an interesting series of youtube videos on a Phasing rig here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg-rBwnkkBc
The link is his last current video, there are several in   his series.

Charlie is using a Teensy to do the grunt work I understand.

vk3pe

Sandeep Lohia

On Fri 30 Aug, 2019, 12:39 PM Nigel G4ZAL, <nigel@...> wrote:

Sandeep,
How much for one of your spare JA2NKD analyzer PCB?

Here, I distributed most as free gift...
& to those who insist...
 in approx $ 1/- each
+ shipping/packaging...

some modifications have been made by me in both analogue and digital part...
 2 outputs of DDS output have been combined for 50 ohm out...
& as to cancel some harmo, if any...

my PCB also has provision for external high Q 30 MHz LPF, beyond this is not my frequency of interest...

SNA is 100% functional, modular basis, & all issues fixed...
& has numerous functions :

unknown Ferrite quality of Torroid test,
Dip Meter,
SWR test,
BJT's FT,
RF power Meter,
BPF, LPF , ladder filter,
can measure till -80dBM.
Coax velocity & many many other functions...

in details, those needed for brewing...
more technical discussion can be done in Telegram here :

PM me your address... Nigel
HAPPY HOMEBREWING 🙏🏻 73's

I just finished breadboarding JA2NKD's analyzer and it works good.

My email is OK on here and on QRZ.com

Sorry to the OP for going off topic...

Nigel - G4ZAL

On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 05:25 AM, Sandeep Lohia wrote:

even I made one of his project :
& still have some spare PCB

Nigel G4ZAL

Hi Sandeep,

I have sent an email to your QRZ.com page email address as listed there.

Regds,

Nigel

Miguel Angelo Bartie

Hi

In my NEW SITE:
How to program the DSpic for digital audio phase shift 300Hz to 3kHz (in portuguese)

https://www.qsl.net/py2ohh/

73 de py2ohh miguel