From: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io> on behalf of Ted via Groups.Io <k3rta@...>
Sent: Wednesday, December 4, 2019 11:43:39 AM
To: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io>
Subject: [BITX20] Spare board

Anyone have a spare ųBitx main board lying around?  V3 would be fine, but any would do.

-Ted
 K3RTA

Jim Sheldon

I believe I do.  A V4, I think.  Make me an offer.  I'll look for it in the morning and let you know for sure.  Please reply privately.

Jim, W0EB

On Dec 4, 2019, at 10:43 AM, Ted via Groups.Io <k3rta@...> wrote:

Anyone have a spare ųBitx main board lying around?  V3 would be fine, but any would do.

-Ted
 K3RTA

Ted

Many thanks to those who answered the call.  Solutions are underway. You are all a good bunch with whom I'm happy to work and serve through our hobby.

Ted
K3RTA