Topics

SOLVED! Re: Odd (and non-functional) #RX behavior #v5 #rx

Tim Helming

Evan, thanks a million.

Filename, schmilename...what difference could THAT make? :P

I missed the lack of "V5" in the filename of the 1.2 firmware I had uploaded. I was so concerned about picking the one that supported the Nextion screen that I didn't look closely enough at the beginning of the filename.

Now I'm cooking!

I appreciate your and Reed's help.

73 and see you on the air, I hope

Tim

Evan Hand

Glad you were able to get it going!

The is supposed to be a ubitx net every Sunday at 3:00 PM local time.  I have tried Eastern and Central and never hear a peep.  The frequency is 7.277 MHz.  You could try it there.

73
Evan
AC9TU