Topics

sketch for Bitx40 with the encoder #bitx40help #bitx40 #nano #arduino

SaMa photo SaMa photo

Good evening
I know the question might seem silly and pretentious! But since I don't know anything about programming, where can I find a sketch for the complete BITX40 already with the encoder?
Thank you
Sergio

Don, ND6T

Sergio: Here are two : http://www.nd6t.com/bitx/documentation/encoder
73,
Don

AA9GG

I had an encoder on my BitX40 but wound up going back to the 10-turn pot.  I just made more sense since it's single band.  Plus I was fighting trying to re-write the menu stuff to work with it.

--
Paul Mateer, AA9GG
Elan Engineering Corp.

SaMa photo SaMa photo

On Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 09:04 PM, Don, ND6T wrote:
http://www.nd6t.com/bitx/documentation/encoder
Thanks Don I had seen them too, the problem is that the first is only for the encoder and should be integrated and I am not able
The second one has some problems in the compilation and uses so many functions that I don't have type cw, swr etc.

SaMa photo SaMa photo

Thanks AA9GG I had seen them too, the problem is that the first is only for the encoder and should be integrated and I am not able
The second one has some problems in the compilation and uses so many functions that I don't have type cw, swr etc.