Topics

Setup menu uBitx V6 codeV6.1

John KG9DK

OK, now that I got the mic cable fixed, I am on to checking the power out.  I would like to use mic and the CW selection.  Where I am at now is when I push the mic button with CW on I get a dot dot dot .......dot .  I was expecting a continuous tone.  I am wondering if I got the straight key selected.  From the uBitx V6 Operations page it indicates I can select a straight key from the set up menu.  I have not been able to find where I can select a straight key from the display menu assuming that is the setup menu.   How do get to that selection???  thanks in advance
john kg9dk

John KG9DK

Forget the question I asked.... I found it..... what was making it hard was the amount of time I had to hold the encoder in.  I also read (since  this question has been asked several times) to hold the encoder in right after turn on and CW selected... plus I now know it takes several seconds... for the set up menu to come up....
john kg9dk