Topics

Sale On Enclosures

Sunil Lakhani

First of all let me wish all members of this wonderful group a happy new year 2020.
We have some remaining enclosures for Sale which are bitx40 and ubitx for version 3,4,5.
There are some standard case case with 1602 display and Nextion Display cases in all sizes for different Nextion Displays. Also individual faceplate for 2.4 inch and 2.8 inch display for standard case are available .
We may not be manufacturing the enclosures so if your kit is without a case it would be good idea to go for one.
We are working on our New Kit for Bitx which will be announced very soon.
My sincere thanks to all friends world wide who have provided us with a great importunity by purchasing our enclosures
and other kits.
Our website address:
https://amateurradiokits.in

Erwin Serlé

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 02:11 AM, Sunil Lakhani wrote:
https://amateurradiokits.in
Great, ordered the nice blue/white one!

--
PE3ES - F4VTQ - Erwin