Topics

Route 66 On The Air #v6 #ubitxv6 #portable ops #v6 #ubitxv6 #portable

Aaron K5ATG

This weekend from Friday afternoon until Sunday evening (from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm Central) I will be using my uBITX V6 to activate Route 66 On The Air. My location will be at Stroud, OK (About halfway between Oklahoma City and Tulsa) right next door to the iconic and historic Rock Cafe  I will be using the call sign W6J
I will not be the only one operating since it is a club event but I will try to let you know what freq and mode. So far it has been mostly 20 and 40 meters and SSB and FT8.
'72
Aaron Scott
QRPARCI# 16443
GQRP# 16389