Topics

Replacing the Raduino

Kit Peters

So there's a not-insignificant chance that I've fried my Raduino (I'll know more once I source a mini-USB cable; I've long since thrown out the ones I had after micro-USB became common). If that's the case, I'll want to replace it. What's the benefit to replacing the Arduino Nano with something beefier, like an Arduino Nano Every?

73 de W0KEH

--
Kit Peters, W0KEH
GPG public key fingerpint: D4FF AA62 AFEA 83D6 CC98 ACE5 6FAE 7E74 7F56 ED1D