Topics

Relay and potentiometer solution (Bill K9HZ) #v5

Dale Hardin

Does this solution need to be applied to the V5 board in order to balance output among bands?
--
Dale Hardin, KS4NS
Elberta, AL

MadRadioModder

Looking at the circuit, It can be.  It will work on v5 too.  Just get the relay connections right.

MRM

On Dec 4, 2019, at 8:19 PM, Dale Hardin <joe.dale.hardin@...> wrote:

Does this solution need to be applied to the V5 board in order to balance output among bands?
--
Dale Hardin, KS4NS
Elberta, AL

--

…_. _._

Dale Hardin

On Thu, Dec 5, 2019 at 12:44 AM, MadRadioModder wrote:
Thanks.  I happen to have designed a board for that solution, so I just need to make sure it works :)  I saw that there is a cap/resister mod needed also.  I wonder if there are any more I should know about.  V5 should be here early next week.  Thanks, Dale

--
Dale Hardin, KS4NS
Elberta, AL