Topics

RE

Arv,

Put new members under moderation and all these will be trapped! A little more work!

Raj

At 16/08/2020, you wrote:

I am Maureen Hinckley and my foundation is donating (Five hundred and fifty thousand USD) to you. Contact us via my email at (maurhinck2@...) for further details.

Jack, W8TEE

Raj:

Yeah, and I haven't received my half-million dollars yet!

Jack, W8TEE

--
Jack, W8TEE

This message also received me, this morning also posted by me on my facebook wall to alert all concern.

At 16/08/2020, you wrote:

>I am Maureen Hinckley and my foundation is donating (Five hundred and fifty thousand USD) to you. Contact us via my email at (maurhinck2@...) for further details.

Viktors Miske

I'm still trying to figure out how a shower door will improve my ubitx?

Ian Reeve

To be honest folks,

I get lots of this type of mail to my Radio Club mail reflector. I just delete them. You may find you spend considerable time blocking if it becomes frequent as it has done for me.

I am working out how to do a automatic response-

Regards

Ian M0IDR

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

At 16/08/2020, you wrote:

>I am Maureen Hinckley and my foundation is donating (Five hundred and fifty thousand USD) to you. Contact us via my email at (maurhinck2@...) for further details.

Arv Evans

Raj

Sounds like a good idea.

The error was caused by a combination of doing admin tasks using a cell phone and lack of sleep from a long night of programming.  New policy here will be to only do admin tasks on the large screen PC and when fully awake.

Thanks,

Arv
_._

At 16/08/2020, you wrote:

>I am Maureen Hinckley and my foundation is donating (Five hundred and fifty thousand USD) to you. Contact us via my email at (maurhinck2@...) for further details.

Lawrence Galea

Maybe it will wash the signals from the interference?