Topics

RE

Arv,

Put new members under moderation and all these will be trapped! A little more work!

Raj

At 16/08/2020, you wrote:

I am Maureen Hinckley and my foundation is donating (Five hundred and fifty thousand USD) to you. Contact us via my email at (maurhinck2@...) for further details.

Jack, W8TEE

Raj:

Yeah, and I haven't received my half-million dollars yet!

Jack, W8TEE

On Sunday, August 16, 2020, 8:17:42 AM EDT, Raj vu2zap <rajendrakumargg@...> wrote:

Arv,

Put new members under moderation and all these will be trapped! A little more work!

Raj

>I am Maureen Hinckley and my foundation is donating (Five hundred and fifty thousand USD) to you. Contact us via my email at (maurhinck2@...) for further details.

--
Jack, W8TEE

This message also received me, this morning also posted by me on my facebook wall to alert all concern. 

On Sun, Aug 16, 2020, 17:47 Raj vu2zap <rajendrakumargg@...> wrote:
Arv,

Raj

>I am Maureen Hinckley and my foundation is donating (Five hundred and fifty thousand USD) to you. Contact us via my email at (maurhinck2@...) for further details.

Viktors Miske

I'm still trying to figure out how a shower door will improve my ubitx? 

Ian Reeve

To be honest folks,

I get lots of this type of mail to my Radio Club mail reflector. I just delete them. You may find you spend considerable time blocking if it becomes frequent as it has done for me.

I am working out how to do a automatic response-

Regards

Ian M0IDR

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: 16 August 2020 14:57
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] RE

This message also received me, this morning also posted by me on my facebook wall to alert all concern. 

On Sun, Aug 16, 2020, 17:47 Raj vu2zap <rajendrakumargg@...> wrote:

Arv,

Raj

Arv Evans

Raj

Sounds like a good idea.  

The error was caused by a combination of doing admin tasks using a cell phone and lack of sleep from a long night of programming.  New policy here will be to only do admin tasks on the large screen PC and when fully awake.  

Thanks,

Arv
_._

On Sun, Aug 16, 2020 at 6:17 AM Raj vu2zap <rajendrakumargg@...> wrote:
Arv,

Raj

Lawrence Galea

Maybe it will wash the signals from the interference?

On Sun, Aug 16, 2020 at 4:57 PM Viktors Miske <unclevic7@...> wrote:
I'm still trying to figure out how a shower door will improve my ubitx?