Topics

Raduino board with Si5351, Arduino Nano with code loaded.

Glen Jenkins WB4KTF

Hi,
I have an older BITX40 that did not come with the RADUINO.  Does anyone have the Raduino board with Si5351, Arduino Nano with code loaded and working that is ready to use?
I want to try this with my BITX40.
Please contact me off the group so as not to bother everyone.
wb4ktf@...
--
Glen, WB4KTF, Austin, TX

Curt

I imagine they may be scarce. Watch for a complete bitx or an older ubitx being offered.
Be patient,  as some aren't always motivated to sell what they crafted.

73 curt

Gordon Gibby

Well, I held back.   There are MULTIPLE ways to get an equivalent system.   We've built multiple; and there are others commerccially out there.   The code can be found and easily uploaded, but there are MULTIPLE updated versions that are even better.   I would urge you to read for a bit -- and a lot more will fall into place.

Attached are diptrace files that would allow you to order and build your own Raduino.   or a not-yet-really-that-good SWR meter, or an external VFO, or signal generator.    I know this makes very little sense to you now, but I'm tryiing to explain that the more you understand here, the more obvious multiple solutions will become, and learning is a big part of ham radio.