Topics

R1.5.1 Manual #ubitx-help #nano #arduino #v6 #ubitxv6

Reed N

A number of folks over the months have asked for a manual for my software, so here you go:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jlllZbvFMCzO1MJLzlJDGb10HXSehlFNMDPsxGJZtvY/edit?usp=sharing

Please do let me know if you find any errors, or if there are any missing bits or points of clarification I should make.

Reed

Gordon Gibby

Reid, that looks very good, a big benefit for the Bitx crowd, much appreciated.   I will make that available to our local group.

On Jul 23, 2020, at 03:34, Reed N <greenkid336600+groupsio@...> wrote:

A number of folks over the months have asked for a manual for my software, so here you go:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jlllZbvFMCzO1MJLzlJDGb10HXSehlFNMDPsxGJZtvY/edit?usp=sharing

Please do let me know if you find any errors, or if there are any missing bits or points of clarification I should make.

Reed

sfavata@...

Reed,

Thank you for the excellent code and documentation!

Take care and 73,

Sean - KM4SFF

Rene

Hello mister Reed, also updated the code and works better then before. Almost finished home rebuilding so playing again with uBitx. So next step is fixing the mike issue's.

Rene

Litle measuring on a selfmade dummyload, 10mtr 18.4 volt, 15 mtr 22.0 volt, 17mtr 23 volt, 20mtr 23 volt, 30mtr 29volt, 40mtr 32volt, 80mtr 32.4 volt.....
So is good i think...
Regards
Rene
Netherlands