From: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io> on behalf of Tech Guy <tech48055@...>
Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2019 4:00:21 PM
To: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io>
Subject: [BITX20] Qrp kits dds with bitx 40

I have an early bitx 40 without the radino dds. Has anyone used the dds from qrp kits? I have something  that I stuck together on an experimenter board but it doesn’t have enough drive for the mixer I think. I used a dds from ebay with a nano.

Evan Hand

There are Raduino clones available from other sources than HF Signals.  Jim Sheldon, W0EB has a kit that is good and his service is great.  i would recommend that rout, as the Raduino is used in both the uBitx and Bitx40, with different SW that is available on multiple sites.

http://www.w0eb.com/Page2.html

73
Evan
AC9TU