Topics

power supply for ubitx5

dgclifford@...

hello bit new to ubitx, what the most accepted way to modify a 19v computer power supply for my bitx5 most of the time it will be run on lion batteries at 11.1  so iwould like the power supply  to deliver that as well   thank you

Herman Scheper

I planned to do the same!  Saturdau arrived a 20V DC – 4.5 A powersupply.  Also I run the Ubitx on a 12.5 Volt  Lion – 9 Ah batterie.

I have problems with calibrating the Ubitx V5.

That is the reason I never did a QSO. But on all bands I have the expected output .

I need some help with it I think. Located in Central part of the Netherlands.

I use the Ubitx manager and think everything is functioning well. I receive every day WWV 10 Mhz  and 15 Mhz.

Only my frekwency on the screen is about 6-7 kHz to low…

I placed a 5”NEXTION with CEC software. And that is also functioning well….

But till this time it gives me a lot of fun to buil dit together and find out how it it works.

PA0BAB – Herman Scheper