Topics

Power OUT .. #bitx20

HB9FIH

abt all - I am a bit in doubt abt uBITX if I read all the topics about the different issues and problems - with calibration , Filters etc.

BUT I have started - with ordering and collecting all the parts. (most are received in HB9)

Assembling will do in December when I will be in QTH EA8 (now in SV8 on my ship).

I will first build the Original uBITX and tune them up. After I change the Firmware to K5CEC .

Then assemble the AGC (QRP-Kits) and the CW-Filter (Sotabeams).

After assembling the 2.8" Nextion display.

Now, some write about Power out too less ... for me is this in reverse....I would be able to decrease the power out , down to abt 100mW

I checked the scematics an found the R85 100 Ohms. - Is this ok for decreasing PWR to assembe a 100 Ohm Variable resistor which pulls the Basis to GND.?

TNX for confirmation Erich

Erich,

The hashtag should be #ubitx!

you can reduce power with RV1.

you can remove R83 to reduce gain.

Raj

At 19-11-19, you wrote:

abt all - I am a bit in doubt abt uBITX if I read all the topics about the different issues and problems - with calibration , Filters etc.

BUT I have started - with ordering and collecting all the parts. (most are received in HB9)

Assembling will do in December when I will be in QTH EA8 (now in SV8 on my ship).

I will first build the Original uBITX and tune them up. After I change the Firmware to K5CEC .

Then assemble the AGC (QRP-Kits) and the CW-Filter (Sotabeams).

After assembling the 2.8" Nextion display.

Now, some write about Power out too less ... for me is this in reverse....I would be able to decrease the power out , down to abt 100mW

I checked the scematics an found the R85 100 Ohms. - Is this ok for decreasing PWR to assembe a 100 Ohm Variable resistor which pulls the Basis to GND.?

TNX for confirmation Erich

[]

HB9FIH

QSL and TNX  Raj 73