Topics

Pin 8 and Pin 9 on KT1 #ubitx #v3

Steve - KE0VCD

I need to know how to locate these 2 pins on the KT1 relay.

There are 8 pins on the relay.  Please help.

Gordon Gibby

Look at page 3, upper right hand corner, for the pinout:

On Mon, Jan 6, 2020 at 9:15 AM <sksshel@...> wrote:
I need to know how to locate these 2 pins on the KT1 relay.

There are 8 pins on the relay.  Please help.

Steve - KE0VCD

Thank you that is exactly what I need.

Gordon Gibby

great!

On Mon, Jan 6, 2020 at 3:02 PM <sksshel@...> wrote:
Thank you that is exactly what I need.

Rubens Kamimura

Gordon,
I would like to understand the function of each "KTx" relay, as I also want to improve them.
Congratulations on your changes.
73's
Rubens
py2pvb

Rubens Kamimura

Gordon,
Would you like to understand the function of each "KTx" relay, which selection each "KT" relay corresponds to? I also want to improve them.