Topics

OT: Yahoo Groups is going away

Terry VK5TM

Yahoo Groups is going away.

If you need any files, photo's or other data from any group you are member of, get it now, by the end of December it will all be gone.

Terry VK5TM

Michael Walker

Thanks Terry

Like other groups that have migrated to groups.io, will this group be doing the same thing as they have tools to easily migrate?

If so, would the files be migrated over ?

I am not sure who the moderators are, but if they do not have time to do it, I am sure there are others that might volunteer.

73, Mike va3mw