Topics

OT: our group founder Hans wins Homebrew Heros' first award!

Ashhar Farhan

Hans, who has been a source of major inspiration for us all has been recognised as a homebrew hero.

Though now known for his qrp lab kits, he has amazing stamina to get to the bottom of things and uncover new stuff. His website is a treasure trove of information that he has gleaned. From using LEDs as varactors to measuring phase noise to bulding his own oscilloscope, his work us mind blowing.

Yes, he started this group too. Congratulations Hans, you have always been my hero!

- f

Jorge Luiz Fenerich

     Congratulations Hans, always great to be recognized for your work, I admire people like you and Ashhar Farhan, the amateurs of the world thank you for your work.
     73 by Jorge PY2PVT _._

--
  73 de Jorge PY2PVT
  Campinas SP