Topics

OT - EMRFD

Ken

Sorry to post this here.

Is there anyone here who belonged to the EMRFD yahoo group and was contacted by a Andrea Baldoni to join his group?

Just wanting to find out if this is a valid group.

Sorry for the OT.

73

Ken VA3ABN

Roy Appleton

Yes

Roy
WA0YMH

On Thu, Nov 7, 2019, 8:35 PM Ken <chase8043@...> wrote:
Sorry to post this here.

Is there anyone here who belonged to the EMRFD yahoo group and was contacted by a Andrea Baldoni to join his group?

Just wanting to find out if this is a valid group.

Sorry for the OT.

73

Ken VA3ABN

Ken

Everything is OK in joining?

On Thu, Nov 7, 2019 at 9:49 PM Roy Appleton <twelveoclockhigh@...> wrote:
Yes

Roy
WA0YMH

On Thu, Nov 7, 2019, 8:35 PM Ken <chase8043@...> wrote:
Sorry to post this here.

Is there anyone here who belonged to the EMRFD yahoo group and was contacted by a Andrea Baldoni to join his group?

Just wanting to find out if this is a valid group.

Sorry for the OT.

73

Ken VA3ABN

Roy Appleton

(shrug) I guess, I did.

Roy
WA0YMH

On Thu, Nov 7, 2019, 8:52 PM Ken <chase8043@...> wrote:
Everything is OK in joining?

On Thu, Nov 7, 2019 at 9:49 PM Roy Appleton <twelveoclockhigh@...> wrote:
Yes

Roy
WA0YMH

On Thu, Nov 7, 2019, 8:35 PM Ken <chase8043@...> wrote:
Sorry to post this here.

Is there anyone here who belonged to the EMRFD yahoo group and was contacted by a Andrea Baldoni to join his group?

Just wanting to find out if this is a valid group.

Sorry for the OT.

73

Ken VA3ABN

Ken

hi hi...Thanks Roy

On Thu, Nov 7, 2019 at 9:56 PM Roy Appleton <twelveoclockhigh@...> wrote:
(shrug) I guess, I did.

Roy
WA0YMH

On Thu, Nov 7, 2019, 8:52 PM Ken <chase8043@...> wrote:
Everything is OK in joining?

On Thu, Nov 7, 2019 at 9:49 PM Roy Appleton <twelveoclockhigh@...> wrote:
Yes

Roy
WA0YMH

On Thu, Nov 7, 2019, 8:35 PM Ken <chase8043@...> wrote:
Sorry to post this here.

Is there anyone here who belonged to the EMRFD yahoo group and was contacted by a Andrea Baldoni to join his group?

Just wanting to find out if this is a valid group.

Sorry for the OT.

73

Ken VA3ABN

Vince Vielhaber

I got it but didn't join. Had he done it at groups.io I probably would have, but I've never heard of the site he chose so I didn't, and probably won't.

I did, however, download all the content from the emrfd group before it goes away.

Vince - K8ZW.

On 11/07/2019 09:34 PM, Ken wrote:
Sorry to post this here.

Is there anyone here who belonged to the EMRFD yahoo group and was
contacted by a Andrea Baldoni to join his group?

Just wanting to find out if this is a valid group.

Sorry for the OT.

73

Ken VA3ABN

K5ESS

I got it and joined. It's just a mailing list as far as I can tell but it does archive messages. No file or picture storage I believe unless they would be stored as attachments tp messages. Members of note are Hans Summers and Allison Parent.
Mike
K5ESS

--
K8ZW http://www.metalworkingfun.com http://www.hamradio.fun