Topics

Oscilloscope

RICHARD

With all the talk on oscilloscopes I just happen to have 2 surplus to my needs. I bought 1 of these and ended up with 2.  I will sell one or both of them.  One is like  new and working less probes and the other is brand new in the box.  They are PC based scopes and are 20mhz 2 channel 48ms.  Lots of fun to learn the basics of using a scope. I would like to trade one or both for something electronic/radio of interest.  If no trades I will accept money.  Please it is way to hard to ship these out of the USA.  Please contact me on K6KWQ at msn.COM