Topics

Obsolute 45M15F #v6 #ubitxv6 #homebrew

Hi all,
The uBitx v6 schematic 45M15F cristal is not available in the market (Digikey, Mouser, china). What should I use instead? What is your advice?
--
TB3EN From Turkey. Electronic Communication Technician, Member YM3KM.

Ashhar Farhan

Just use a triple tuned circuit. adapt the bitx40 band pass filter.
- f

On Fri, Apr 24, 2020 at 12:18 AM Bora Gürbüz <bora.gurbuz@...> wrote:
Hi all,
The uBitx v6 schematic 45M15F cristal is not available in the market (Digikey, Mouser, china). What should I use instead? What is your advice?
--
TB3EN From Turkey. Electronic Communication Technician, Member YM3KM.

Thanks,
Have a nice day.
--
TB3EN From Turkey. Electronic Communication Technician, Member YM3KM.

wim ton

I have some 45M15A if you are interested.

73 de Wim HB9EZF

Marko Barovic