Topics

No transmitting BITX40 v3

Shekharppa Harogeri

I have been working with my BITX40 V3 for 3 months.
Day before yesterday while QSO is going on suddenly qrt.

But receiving is perfect
Please help me for this tx side problem
73
Shekhar
VU3XRH

MVS Sarma

Good morning sir. Any lighteng around that time, closer to you !

On Sat, 25 Apr 2020, 9:22 am Shekharppa Harogeri, <vu3xrh@...> wrote:
I have been working with my BITX40 V3 for 3 months.
Day before yesterday while QSO is going on suddenly qrt.

But receiving is perfect
Please help me for this tx side problem
73
Shekhar
VU3XRH

Shekharppa Harogeri

Good morning sir
Sir, no lightning that time
73
Shekhar
VU3XRH

On Sat 25 Apr, 2020, 9:33 AM MVS Sarma <mvssarma@... wrote:
Good morning sir. Any lighteng around that time, closer to you !

On Sat, 25 Apr 2020, 9:22 am Shekharppa Harogeri, <vu3xrh@...> wrote:
I have been working with my BITX40 V3 for 3 months.
Day before yesterday while QSO is going on suddenly qrt.

But receiving is perfect
Please help me for this tx side problem
73
Shekhar
VU3XRH

Shekar,

Without modulation please measure the voltages on Q13/14/15 and lets see if we find
some clue. You can post here or whatsapp me its faster!

Raj, vu2zap
+919483843939 whatsapp

At 25/04/2020, you wrote:
Good morning sir
Sir, no lightning that time
73
Shekhar
VU3XRH

On Sat 25 Apr, 2020, 9:33 AM MVS Sarma <mvssarma@... wrote:
Good morning sir. Any lighteng around that time, closer to you !

On Sat, 25 Apr 2020, 9:22 am Shekharppa Harogeri, <vu3xrh@...> wrote:
I have been working with my BITX40 V3 for 3 months.
Day before yesterday while QSO is going on suddenly qrt.Â

But receiving is perfect
Please help me for this tx side problem
73
Shekhar
VU3XRH

MVS Sarma

Can you check current load with ptt pressed and without talking pl?

On Sat, 25 Apr 2020, 12:01 pm Shekharppa Harogeri, <vu3xrh@...> wrote:
Good morning sir
Sir, no lightning that time
73
Shekhar
VU3XRH

On Sat 25 Apr, 2020, 9:33 AM MVS Sarma <mvssarma@... wrote:
Good morning sir. Any lighteng around that time, closer to you !

On Sat, 25 Apr 2020, 9:22 am Shekharppa Harogeri, <vu3xrh@...> wrote:
I have been working with my BITX40 V3 for 3 months.
Day before yesterday while QSO is going on suddenly qrt.

But receiving is perfect
Please help me for this tx side problem
73
Shekhar