Topics

No output on antenna plug

Bart Buijk

Hello everyone, I've finished my UBITX V5. He just doesn't work. I don't get any output on my antenna plug. I need a list of readings of all test points so I can go wrong search.
Who knows where I can find a list like that?
Thanks, 73, de PD4B, Bart

Evan Hand

Bart,
There are transistor voltages in one of the files in the files section of the groups.io site.  They are for a v4, but those are the same for the v5 and v6, except for the first mixer stage.  There they will be slightly different, but close.

Bounce back if you cannot find the file.

73
Evan
AC9TU