Topics

No answer in Antuino group

Rob Bleumer

Sep 11

Hi All,
As there is no answer in the ANTUINO group my question here:

As I used SBL-1 instead of ADE-1 from my junk box I wonder if there are differences to make into the software.

They are not exactly the same on specs and I do not know enough on the software.

Can someone tell me if I have to make changes and where?
Attatched photos of my home build ANTUINO.

Thanks

Rob PA0RBL

MVS Sarma

IMHO, no changes needed. Mixer's performance being same, perhaps insersion loss or gain could be a factor. Calibration should tahe care, in my opinion.

Regards
Sarma vu3zmv

On Mon, 16 Sep 2019, 9:57 pm Rob Bleumer, <rob.bleumer@...> wrote:
Sep 11

Hi All,
As there is no answer in the ANTUINO group my question here:

As I used SBL-1 instead of ADE-1 from my junk box I wonder if there are differences to make into the software.

They are not exactly the same on specs and I do not know enough on the software.

Can someone tell me if I have to make changes and where?
Attatched photos of my home build ANTUINO.

Thanks

Rob PA0RBL

Ashhar Farhan

Sorry, it took a while to get my membership on the antuino group. SBL should work, probably even better than the ADE-1
- f

On Mon, Sep 16, 2019 at 10:04 PM MVS Sarma <mvssarma@...> wrote:
IMHO, no changes needed. Mixer's performance being same, perhaps insersion loss or gain could be a factor. Calibration should tahe care, in my opinion.

Regards
Sarma vu3zmv

On Mon, 16 Sep 2019, 9:57 pm Rob Bleumer, <rob.bleumer@...> wrote:
Sep 11

Hi All,
As there is no answer in the ANTUINO group my question here:

As I used SBL-1 instead of ADE-1 from my junk box I wonder if there are differences to make into the software.

They are not exactly the same on specs and I do not know enough on the software.

Can someone tell me if I have to make changes and where?
Attatched photos of my home build ANTUINO.

Thanks

Rob PA0RBL

Rob Bleumer

Thanks fòr the answers.