Topics

Nice matching knob for inkits black case #parts #ubitx #tuning-knob

Justin Phillips K5AXL

Found this guy on amazon, looks like it was made for this case. The inkits provided knob is functional, but wobbled a little bit on me, and I really missed a finger indent.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CLXVCDM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Robert Freeman

Looks nice. Thanks for sharing.

Robert NQ0T

howard winwood G4GPF

Same thing from China via eBay for £3.41 Inc free postage, just ordered one.

On Thu, 14 Nov 2019, 00:21 Robert Freeman, <michmasher@...> wrote:
Looks nice. Thanks for sharing.

Robert NQ0T

Ismo Väänänen OH2FTG

I have a similar one on my M0NKA mcHF and I really like the finger indent in it. Got it with the chinese mcHF case kit for my build.

Lawrence Galea

Link please?

On Thu, Nov 14, 2019 at 1:38 PM howard winwood G4GPF <winwoodh@...> wrote:
Same thing from China via eBay for £3.41 Inc free postage, just ordered one.

On Thu, 14 Nov 2019, 00:21 Robert Freeman, <michmasher@...> wrote:
Looks nice. Thanks for sharing.

Robert NQ0T

f4huy.ham@...