From: _Dave_ K0MBT <davesters@...>
To: BITX20 <BITX20@groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Dec 6, 2019 9:52 am
Subject: Re: [BITX20] nextion noise 2.5mh choke

I wrapped all 4 feed wires around a toroid core. I figured that I didn't know which wire was emitting in common mode so they all got the treatment. Made the installation neat using up the excess wire.

Different than your method but similar.
Dave
k0mbt
Raduino bracket and Ham_Made_Keys

Stephan (DG4ABD)

There are two system variables to control the dim function:
1. dim = 0  -> 0 = off. After reset you must set this again.
2. dims = 0 This will also work after reset.

talmadge huckabee

I did look at the nextion   command set dim and dims, but will the in completely reduce the nextion noise