Topics

Nextion 3.5 with CEC 1.097

Michel Dupuy

Hello everyone and thank you for the work. I will want to know if someone has made the firmware for Nextion 3.5 with CEC 1.097. Thank you Michel

SV9CVJ Nikos

For GUI v3 please try this .
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/mmu6ua683lk93/Nextion-Screen-1097#g9pqdwt6i6u5s

I have ubitx_35_basic_90.tft and the card reader is down ,if card reader up load ..... 270.tft file .

Michel Dupuy

Thank you Nikos. I tried 270tft the screen is reversed. 90tft is fine except the S / Meter deviation is reversed.
friendships
F1GTX Michel

SV9CVJ Nikos

Ηi Michel,
I already know that the software has some issues, but it's the best option i've found thanks to Rich Neese.You can also find GUI here :  https://www.facebook.com/groups/uBITX/?fref=nf&__xts__[0]=68.ARCZBFSjpXWzAphJfshegxYbIK0Qi0etEyNuQTcD_pwl-rupMgt9xw6X5GtdY4LDcscW2lFL3YnNJszW9B4P4Ik5ynLYdUji6skdKUo_BmShDeNLR1TF7Hvu8qlqLeXayyJ867Srpasm&__tn__=C-R

SV9CVJ  Nikos Magafourakis

Michel Dupuy

Thank you Nikkos.
Michel F1GTX

Denis Dimick

Thanks Nikos,
I've been trying to get my LCD to flash for a few days now, it would flash, however, not use the full screen.

Denis
KC6AUP