From: "Tech Guy" <tech48055@...>
Sent: 9/1/2019 7:31:12 PM
Subject: [BITX20] Nextion 3.5 current draw?

I was reading an ad for the nextion 3.5 display that mentions current draw up to 500 ma. Is that actually the draw for the display? I may be sticking to the stock display.

Evan Hand

Here is the link to the 3.5"
https://www.itead.cc/wiki/NX4832K035

As you can see the normal current draw is 145 ma

The 3.2" display is not that much smaller and draws 85 ma. :
https://www.itead.cc/wiki/NX4024K032

I would not give up the functionality unless you were really looking for ultimate portability.

FWIW
Evan
AC9TU

MVS Sarma

You can even try 4 line display ith kd8cec firmware.