Topics

Nextion 2.8 GUI file

Maurice Bersan

Can someone point me to where I can download the GUI file for the 2.8 nextion display plz? I've been looking for almost an hour and haven't found it.
Thanks for any help
Maurice vk6hly

Evan Hand

Try the the Nextion_GUI_V3 link in the following GitHup archive:
https://github.com/phdlee/ubitx/releases/tag/1.1

73
Evan
AC9TU

Maurice Bersan

Hi Evan, thanks for the reply but I still don't see the file I need. Apparently it's a .tft file for the screen not the nano. I have the one for the nano.
I'm searching for the file using an Android device, would that make a difference?
Maurice

Evan Hand

The zip archive: UBITX_Nextion_GUI_V3.zip
is on the page link that I sent.  Download it and you can extract the .tft file that you need.

73
Evan
AC9TU

Maurice Bersan

Thanks Evan, that zip file you just sent worked.
I went back to the original page link you sent but still can't find it. Obviously I'm doing something wrong. Don't matter now thanks to you I have the file I need.
Cheers mate
Maurice.  Vk6hly

Evan Hand

At the bottom of the page that I sent there are listed 7 assets.  The zip file is one of those.  If you click on it there should be download of the file.

Hope the tft file works for you.

73
Evan
AC9TU

Maurice Bersan

Yep I missed the "assets" at the bottom of the page.
Thanks again Evan.
73
Maurice.   Vk6hly