Topics

New case

Wayne Leake

 Rear view, but where the off/on switch is, I may put an 8 pin Mike connector instead.
 I'll be using a volume control with switch anyway.

 Wayne WA2YNE

Wayne Leake

 This is how it will look like, with a few details that will be different when done.
 Wayne WA2YNE

Reed N

I like the clear labeling. Did you make the exterior case? If not, where did you purchase it from?

Reed

Wayne Leake

 I purchased it from Sunil's web site.

There are several versions, and most, if not all, come with all the lettering, plus parts. Though the pots that came with it are all the same, linear, I dare say.
 And no switches on any of the pots.
 But I have a batch of 100k log taper volume controls with switches, plus one that came with the BITX40 board with Raduino from Ashhar Farhan's HFsignals site.
 Wayne WA2YNE

On Sat, Jan 25, 2020, 9:57 PM Reed N <greenkid336600+groupsio@...> wrote:
I like the clear labeling. Did you make the exterior case? If not, where did you purchase it from?

Reed

Wayne Leake

 Oops, I misspelled the url.